The biggest problem with iPhones — much like bones and marriages — is that they break. The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are no exception, and while they each do decently in a drop test over concrete, they can also suffer some pretty significant damage.
Scuffs on the case are annoying, and cracked screens are obviously worse. The phones are damaged in different ways depending on how they’re dropped, whether on their sides, fronts or backs.
Watch this here to see how the iPhone 6 fares in a drop test.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases