LeBron James’ hairline seems to be creeping back.
James’ introduction of his new line of shoes at Nike’s headquarters on Tuesday was overshadowed by his new look: fans speculated whether the all-star got hair plugs or used some sort of spray to restore his receding hairline.
James’ hairline has long been the butt of many NBA jokes: the all-star started sporting an extra thick headband in order to cover it up. James has even joked about his hair in the past:
But as James returns to Cleveland, it looks like his hairline is returning too. Twitter reacted with shock and despair: what will the Internet do without LeBron hair jokes?
The speculation spread even to ESPN’s First Take, where commentator Stephen A. Smith complained that LeBron didn’t share his hair re-growth secret, prompting co-anchor Skip Bayless to tweet:
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears