LeBron James’ hairline seems to be creeping back.
James’ introduction of his new line of shoes at Nike’s headquarters on Tuesday was overshadowed by his new look: fans speculated whether the all-star got hair plugs or used some sort of spray to restore his receding hairline.
James’ hairline has long been the butt of many NBA jokes: the all-star started sporting an extra thick headband in order to cover it up. James has even joked about his hair in the past:
But as James returns to Cleveland, it looks like his hairline is returning too. Twitter reacted with shock and despair: what will the Internet do without LeBron hair jokes?
The speculation spread even to ESPN’s First Take, where commentator Stephen A. Smith complained that LeBron didn’t share his hair re-growth secret, prompting co-anchor Skip Bayless to tweet:
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022