LeBron James’ hairline seems to be creeping back.
James’ introduction of his new line of shoes at Nike’s headquarters on Tuesday was overshadowed by his new look: fans speculated whether the all-star got hair plugs or used some sort of spray to restore his receding hairline.
James’ hairline has long been the butt of many NBA jokes: the all-star started sporting an extra thick headband in order to cover it up. James has even joked about his hair in the past:
But as James returns to Cleveland, it looks like his hairline is returning too. Twitter reacted with shock and despair: what will the Internet do without LeBron hair jokes?
The speculation spread even to ESPN’s First Take, where commentator Stephen A. Smith complained that LeBron didn’t share his hair re-growth secret, prompting co-anchor Skip Bayless to tweet:
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism