LeBron James’ hairline seems to be creeping back.
James’ introduction of his new line of shoes at Nike’s headquarters on Tuesday was overshadowed by his new look: fans speculated whether the all-star got hair plugs or used some sort of spray to restore his receding hairline.
James’ hairline has long been the butt of many NBA jokes: the all-star started sporting an extra thick headband in order to cover it up. James has even joked about his hair in the past:
But as James returns to Cleveland, it looks like his hairline is returning too. Twitter reacted with shock and despair: what will the Internet do without LeBron hair jokes?
The speculation spread even to ESPN’s First Take, where commentator Stephen A. Smith complained that LeBron didn’t share his hair re-growth secret, prompting co-anchor Skip Bayless to tweet:
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time