Instagram and Facebook accounts run by Passenger Shaming are taking off: the social media networks have become platforms for flyers vent frustrations about rude passengers by snapping and submitting photos of them.
Passenger Shaming’s Instagram and Facebook page have attracted over 70,000 followers and 60,000 likes, respectively, as of Thursday. Photos emailed include conspicuous PDA, feet on tray tables and over seats, fallen wigs, partial nudity and other incidents that are likely more distracting than the Knee Defender.
Here’s what’s already been collected:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space