Instagram and Facebook accounts run by Passenger Shaming are taking off: the social media networks have become platforms for flyers vent frustrations about rude passengers by snapping and submitting photos of them.
Passenger Shaming’s Instagram and Facebook page have attracted over 70,000 followers and 60,000 likes, respectively, as of Thursday. Photos emailed include conspicuous PDA, feet on tray tables and over seats, fallen wigs, partial nudity and other incidents that are likely more distracting than the Knee Defender.
Here’s what’s already been collected:
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now