Instagram and Facebook accounts run by Passenger Shaming are taking off: the social media networks have become platforms for flyers vent frustrations about rude passengers by snapping and submitting photos of them.
Passenger Shaming’s Instagram and Facebook page have attracted over 70,000 followers and 60,000 likes, respectively, as of Thursday. Photos emailed include conspicuous PDA, feet on tray tables and over seats, fallen wigs, partial nudity and other incidents that are likely more distracting than the Knee Defender.
Here’s what’s already been collected:
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating