Spotify released its list of the 40 American universities that listen to the most music on the streaming service—and what the schools’ music habits reveal about their campus cultures.
The 40 universities, which aren’t ranked, include The Ohio State University, Cornell, Brigham Young University, the University of Alabama, UCLA, NYU and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Here’s the full list.
Spotify analyzed listening patterns to determine which college has the earliest risers, which campus love country music, which school is the most stressed, and more. Here are some of the insights:
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy