Spotify released its list of the 40 American universities that listen to the most music on the streaming service—and what the schools’ music habits reveal about their campus cultures.
The 40 universities, which aren’t ranked, include The Ohio State University, Cornell, Brigham Young University, the University of Alabama, UCLA, NYU and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Here’s the full list.
Spotify analyzed listening patterns to determine which college has the earliest risers, which campus love country music, which school is the most stressed, and more. Here are some of the insights:
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time