Spotify released its list of the 40 American universities that listen to the most music on the streaming service—and what the schools’ music habits reveal about their campus cultures.
The 40 universities, which aren’t ranked, include The Ohio State University, Cornell, Brigham Young University, the University of Alabama, UCLA, NYU and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Here’s the full list.
Spotify analyzed listening patterns to determine which college has the earliest risers, which campus love country music, which school is the most stressed, and more. Here are some of the insights:
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science