Morgan Freeman, also known as the ‘voice of God,’ said during Thursday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live! that he was once mistaken for another legendary actor: Samuel L. Jackson.
Freeman told host Jimmy Kimmel that he was wearing a hat and glasses at an airport when a man came over claiming he knew who Freeman was despite his incognito attire. But the man said that Freeman was Samuel L. Jackson, who was also recently mistaken for Laurence Fishburne by an L.A. news anchor.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.