Underwater Puppies is lifestyle pet photographer Seth Casteel’s sequel to his 2012 New York Times best-selling book Underwater Dogs. Casteel got started in photography in 2007 when he volunteered to take better photos of shelter dogs and cats to help them get adopted, with many of the puppies in his current book being rescue dogs as well.
Underwater Puppies comes out on September 16.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up