Underwater Puppies is lifestyle pet photographer Seth Casteel’s sequel to his 2012 New York Times best-selling book Underwater Dogs. Casteel got started in photography in 2007 when he volunteered to take better photos of shelter dogs and cats to help them get adopted, with many of the puppies in his current book being rescue dogs as well.
Underwater Puppies comes out on September 16.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'