If you think walking and whistling is hard, wait until you see what the Ohio State University marching band can do.
During the half time show at OSU’s football game against Virginia Tech, the band played a montage of theme songs from classic television shows like MASH, The Munsters and Dragnet. Video from Lantern TV shows band members marching in a formation that showcases iconic images from television history, like a helicopter, the Munsters’ pet hand, Thing, and even the Batmobile from the ’60s television version of the Batman franchise.
To make the project more appealing to the audience at the game (and not just their parents), the band also included homages to The Office, Game of Thrones and The Simpsons, topped off with an impressive Bart Simpson skateboarding across the football field.
This isn’t the fist time the OSU band has entertained the crowd with an impressive tribute. Last year, they re-created some Disney classics on the field and their homage to Michael Jackson was quite memorable.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror