With the news that the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, is pregnant with a second royal baby, a new biography of Prince Harry sheds light on the evolution of his relationship with his older brother, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, since the birth of Prince George last July.
“It’s fantastic to have an addition to the family,” Harry said about his nephew, as royal-family biographer Penny Junor writes in Prince Harry: Brother, Soldier, Son. “I only hope my brother knows how expensive my baby-sitting charges are.”
And if Will’s change in behavior since George’s birth is any indication, the birth of his second child will likely mean Will and Harry will spend less time playing around with friends at clubs and more time playing with babies. Junor writes in Prince Harry:
The biography quotes “a friend” adding that Prince Harry “loves” having dinner with Will, Kate and George and says that’s basically what the brothers’ nights out are like now, even though Harry does not appear to show signs of settling down himself anytime soon.
The book will be released tomorrow, ahead of Prince Harry’s 30th birthday next week.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time