Robert Downey Jr. shot down any hopes of there being another Iron Man film anytime soon in a recent interview.
“There isn’t one in the pipe,” Downey Jr. told Variety. “No, there’s no plan for a fourth Iron Man.”
But Downey Jr., who spoke to Variety while in Toronto promoting his upcoming film The Judge, will appear as billionaire superhero Tony Stark in upcoming sequels of the Avengers, set to hit theaters in summer 2015 and 2016.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com