HBO’s hit series Game of Thrones will be down another Stark in the upcoming season—Bran Stark and his trusted companion Hodor will not appear in Season 5. Kristian Nairn, who plays the giant Hodor (catchphrase: “Hodor”) in the series, told an Australian broadcast network that both he and the actor who plays Bran will be on hiatus during Season 5.
“We have a season off and we have a year’s hiatus, solely because I imagine our storyline is up to the end of the books,” Nairn said.
At any rate, Nairn seems to have some pretty epic plans for his time off; namely, the Thrones-themed DJ tour “Rave of Thrones” that Nairn is currently hosting across Australia.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer