HBO’s hit series Game of Thrones will be down another Stark in the upcoming season—Bran Stark and his trusted companion Hodor will not appear in Season 5. Kristian Nairn, who plays the giant Hodor (catchphrase: “Hodor”) in the series, told an Australian broadcast network that both he and the actor who plays Bran will be on hiatus during Season 5.
“We have a season off and we have a year’s hiatus, solely because I imagine our storyline is up to the end of the books,” Nairn said.
At any rate, Nairn seems to have some pretty epic plans for his time off; namely, the Thrones-themed DJ tour “Rave of Thrones” that Nairn is currently hosting across Australia.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body