Homer Simpson is jumping on the Ice Bucket Challenge bandwagon.
The clip parodies the movement that’s dominated social media in recent weeks, in which people dump ice water on themselves to raise money and awareness for research into ALS, or Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Homer dumps a tiny cup of water on himself and pretends to suffer: “But it was all worth it to raise awareness for ALS.” But then his kids raise the stakes, finding something a bit more frigid to dump on Homer.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body