Homer Simpson is jumping on the Ice Bucket Challenge bandwagon.
The clip parodies the movement that’s dominated social media in recent weeks, in which people dump ice water on themselves to raise money and awareness for research into ALS, or Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Homer dumps a tiny cup of water on himself and pretends to suffer: “But it was all worth it to raise awareness for ALS.” But then his kids raise the stakes, finding something a bit more frigid to dump on Homer.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out