During the bonus round of a Wheel of Fortune episode Wednesday night, Vanna White had only revealed the letters “NE” when contestant named Emil guessed “New Baby Buggy” to correctly solve the puzzle and win $45,000.
The show’s host Pat Sajak said the moment made Wheel of Fortune history:
So lesson learned: first thought, best thought.
WATCH: Pronunciation Fail Costs a Guy 1 Million Dollars on Wheel of Fortune
WATCH: Wheel of Fortune’s Million-Dollar Winner
WATCH: Worst Wheel of Fortune Fail Ever
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction