“Let It Go,” the Oscar-winning song from Disney’s animated smash Frozen, has already spawned countless covers and cracked the Top 10 on mainstream radio — and now, it’s on the cusp of becoming a major dancefloor anthem.
Grammy-nominated producer Dave Audé, famed for the monster club remixes which have won him nearly 100 #1s on the dance charts, has put his signature euphoric house spin on the song; in his hands, the theatrical tune is transformed into a pummeling sliver of electropop — and his remix of “Let It Go” is premiering exclusively on TIME.
“It was the thrill of a lifetime to work on an Oscar-winning song,” Audé told TIME. Listen below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow