Ever dream of sleeping on an Ikea bed without having to go through all the hassle of actually piecing it together? Now you can.
Airbnb and Ikea have partnered to allow a group of Australians to sleep in the Scandinavian furniture store for one night only on August 21 in Sydney for a mere 11 Australian dollars.
Participants must sign a waiver acknowledging that they will “be awoken in the morning in a remarkable way,” according to Mashable. The store goes on to reassure the guests, “Nothing frightening — we promise!”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement