Ever dream of sleeping on an Ikea bed without having to go through all the hassle of actually piecing it together? Now you can.
Airbnb and Ikea have partnered to allow a group of Australians to sleep in the Scandinavian furniture store for one night only on August 21 in Sydney for a mere 11 Australian dollars.
Participants must sign a waiver acknowledging that they will “be awoken in the morning in a remarkable way,” according to Mashable. The store goes on to reassure the guests, “Nothing frightening — we promise!”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow