Okay, so a grouper and a shark are hanging out near each other in the ocean. Then one of them SWALLOWS THE OTHER ONE WHOLE.
You’re probably assuming it was the shark who devoured the fish, because that’s a completely natural thing to assume, but in fact, it was the other way around. This video captures a goliath grouper eating a black tip shark (in one bite!) off the coast of Bonita Springs, Florida, according to the video description.
In conclusion: fish are terrifying, the ocean is terrifying, everything is horrible and nobody is safe. The end.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization