It’s been a long, cold 11 months since Breaking Bad aired its final episode, but stars Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul have finally reunited for a lengthy Emmys promo-cum-Audi commercial — and they brought Veep‘s Julia Louis-Dreyfus along for the ride.
For all intents and purposes, the sketch is basically the brightest timeline version of Breaking Bad, wherein Walter White and Jeese Pinkman abandon their meth empire and instead open up a pawn shop while running an adorable side-business in the back of their shop. They spend their days pretending not to recognize celebrities when Hollywood A-listers show up in their store and making inside jokes about the relative merits of various Emmy awards. It’s probably for the best that Vince Gilligan didn’t go that route, but now he’s got at least one idea if Better Call Saul! doesn’t pan out.
- Introducing the TIME100 Climate List
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time