Now your chocolate cravings can land you a job.
The University of Cambridge is seeking a doctoral student to study the “fundamentals” of chocolate, according to the job posting. The purpose of this “fully-funded” three-and-a-half year program based in the Department of Chemical Engineering & Biotechnology is to find ways to keep chocolate from melting in warm temperatures. The listing adds the position will be “mainly experimental.”
There is just one catch: Only EU nationals can apply.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption