JT superfan Julian Delian got to celebrate his eighth birthday by going to see his favorite artist perform in San Jose, Calif. Sporting a Timberlake-style fedora and bow tie, the boy was naturally very excited, and began yelling about his birthday and how excited he was to spend it at the concert.
Julian’s autistic, and his mother, Marika Rosenthal Delan, was worried that his chanting might annoy the people around them, People reports. Instead, they all banded together to try and get the singer’s attention — and it worked. They told him Julian was turning eight, to which he replied “Sorry about the profanity, Mom.”
He then urged the entire crowd to join him in serenading Julian, and go ahead and try and watch the video above with crying.
Oh, and here he is, totally pulling off that fedora:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow