J.K. Rowling unveiled a new character in the Harry Potter universe Monday, and she’s a stylish songstress who just happens to be Ron Weasley’s mom’s favorite singer.
Celestina Warbeck has never been seen in the flesh in any of the seven Harry Potter books, but Rowling wrote a new story about her excerpted on Today.com and released in full on Pottermore.com. Here’s a hint about Warbeck’s humble half-Muggle origins and her blockbuster music career:
You can listen to a full track of Celestina Warbeck’s hit single You Stole My Cauldron but You Can’t Have My Heart on Pottermore.com, but you need a membership and you have to “unlock” it first by playing in the Pottermore universe.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy