J.K. Rowling unveiled a new character in the Harry Potter universe Monday, and she’s a stylish songstress who just happens to be Ron Weasley’s mom’s favorite singer.
Celestina Warbeck has never been seen in the flesh in any of the seven Harry Potter books, but Rowling wrote a new story about her excerpted on Today.com and released in full on Pottermore.com. Here’s a hint about Warbeck’s humble half-Muggle origins and her blockbuster music career:
You can listen to a full track of Celestina Warbeck’s hit single You Stole My Cauldron but You Can’t Have My Heart on Pottermore.com, but you need a membership and you have to “unlock” it first by playing in the Pottermore universe.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'