Community fans and Dan Harmon devotees are in for a treat as Yahoo has released a new trailer to promote the show’s sixth season.
Mind you, there’s no actual footage from the upcoming season in the trailer. Instead, Yahoo’s teaser repackages clips from the show’s previous five seasons and positions itself as the hero that saved the beloved show. (Which, to its credit, is true. Yahoo Screen, the company’s on-demand streaming service, picked up the NBC sitcom with a cultish following, but low ratings, for its sixth season.)
The trailer first debuted at the Community panel at Comic-Con in San Diego, but its only now been made available online.
The new season will premiere on the streaming service in 2015.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List