In the wake of a dark news cycle, sometimes you just want to escape into the comfort of a heartwarming viral video filled with excited puppies, surfing pigs or, say, rapping Muppets.
Today, the Internet gods or hamsters or whoever it is that runs the pipes and tubes of the World Wide Web looked down, smiled, and gave the world this minute-long video of the Muppets “performing” the Beastie Boys hit “So What’cha Want.”
Starring the Swedish Chef, Animal, and Beaker bravely stepping into the shoes of MCA, Ad-Rock and Mike D, this mashup by heaven-sent YouTuber Mylo the Cat is everything you need to feel a little bit better today.
Watch while you can, though, because the Beastie Boys won’t allow their music to be used in commercial endeavors, probably not even by Muppets.
MORE: Watch a Dog Just Lose His Mind Meeting The Family’s New Kitten for the First Time
MORE: 2 Chainz Makes a Baby Stop Crying
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism