Daniel Radcliffe revealed in a recent interview that there’s one film in the Harry Potter franchise that really makes him cringe: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
“I’m just not very good in it,” he told the Daily Mail of the sixth movie in the series. “I hate it.”
While most actors honed their craft in classes and high school plays, Radcliffe’s development was broadcast to the millions who watched the series.
“My acting is very one-note and I can see I got complacent and what I was trying to do just didn’t come across,” he said.
And his personal best in his view? The fifth—Order of the Phoenix—“because I can see progression.”
While Radcliffe didn’t love his performance, it certainly didn’t deter fans. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince grossed $301 million domestic and almost a billion worldwide.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization