Saturday Night Live alum Jason Sudeikis has reprised a character who we first met last summer: Ted Lasso, the incompetent American soccer coach hired to manage Tottenham Hotspur.
Well, Lasso was fired because he was terrible and didn’t understand the rules of British football at all. But because the Premier League is returning to NBC this month, the network decided to revive the hilariously ignorant, disrespectful, mustachioed character.
This time, though, he’s coaching a youth soccer team and showing off his newfound love of English culture. In fact, he’s even taken a cue from cities with places like Chinatown and Little Italy and turned his entire apartment into Teeny-Tiny England.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow