Saturday Night Live alum Jason Sudeikis has reprised a character who we first met last summer: Ted Lasso, the incompetent American soccer coach hired to manage Tottenham Hotspur.
Well, Lasso was fired because he was terrible and didn’t understand the rules of British football at all. But because the Premier League is returning to NBC this month, the network decided to revive the hilariously ignorant, disrespectful, mustachioed character.
This time, though, he’s coaching a youth soccer team and showing off his newfound love of English culture. In fact, he’s even taken a cue from cities with places like Chinatown and Little Italy and turned his entire apartment into Teeny-Tiny England.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement