AMC’s Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul doesn’t debut until February 2015, but die-hard fans who tuned in to the network’s Breaking Bad marathon last night got a nine-second taste of what’s to come.
In the very brief clip, a younger-looking, more hair-wealthy Saul Goodman (likely known as Jimmy McGill at the time) explains to a prospective client, “Lawyers: we’re like health insurance. You hope you never need it, but man oh man, not having it? No, phew.” It’s a good tease — since that basically describes Goodman’s business philosophy.
Watch up top.
[via Warming Glow]
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up