AMC’s Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul doesn’t debut until February 2015, but die-hard fans who tuned in to the network’s Breaking Bad marathon last night got a nine-second taste of what’s to come.
In the very brief clip, a younger-looking, more hair-wealthy Saul Goodman (likely known as Jimmy McGill at the time) explains to a prospective client, “Lawyers: we’re like health insurance. You hope you never need it, but man oh man, not having it? No, phew.” It’s a good tease — since that basically describes Goodman’s business philosophy.
Watch up top.
[via Warming Glow]
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space