AMC’s Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul doesn’t debut until February 2015, but die-hard fans who tuned in to the network’s Breaking Bad marathon last night got a nine-second taste of what’s to come.
In the very brief clip, a younger-looking, more hair-wealthy Saul Goodman (likely known as Jimmy McGill at the time) explains to a prospective client, “Lawyers: we’re like health insurance. You hope you never need it, but man oh man, not having it? No, phew.” It’s a good tease — since that basically describes Goodman’s business philosophy.
Watch up top.
[via Warming Glow]
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time