The “Salty Peanut Butter Malt Ball” candy made famous in the iconic Saturday Night Live sketch starring Alec Baldwin, Ana Gasteyer and Molly Shannon, will jump from the TV screen to the candy aisle.
On the heels of a successful collaboration with Ben & Jerry’s, SNL has partnered with the candy company It’Sugar to make Schweddy Balls in honor of the late night show’s upcoming 40th anniversary next year, USA Today and Eater report.
More than 50 other fictional snacks and novelty gifts culled from SNL sketches and digital shorts will also become a tasty reality, according to USA Today. In addition to the balls you “can’t wait to get your mouth around” the product line will also include high-fiber Colon Blow Cereal, Stefon’s Pop n’ Rock Party Bars, Debbie Downer mints, Night at the Roxbury-themed chocolate bars and Schmitts Gay Beer.
The items will be available at It’Sugar locations, as well as online starting September 13, so you can stock up and give all the trick-or-treaters Schweddy Balls for Halloween.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time