Big ups to this 10-year-old girl who co-wrote a song with her dad about the two of them hanging out together.
“She only 10 but she is a natural!” her dad, Ricky Weems, writes in the video description. He adds, “Shoutout to the cameraman Jermaine who is only 6 but he learning!!”
The song’s subject matter also includes references to the girl’s academic triumphs: “Finished third grade now I’m going to the fourth / I get good grades on my papers and reports / Got a lot of awards for jobs well done / Two times in a row I made student of the month.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk