Big ups to this 10-year-old girl who co-wrote a song with her dad about the two of them hanging out together.
“She only 10 but she is a natural!” her dad, Ricky Weems, writes in the video description. He adds, “Shoutout to the cameraman Jermaine who is only 6 but he learning!!”
The song’s subject matter also includes references to the girl’s academic triumphs: “Finished third grade now I’m going to the fourth / I get good grades on my papers and reports / Got a lot of awards for jobs well done / Two times in a row I made student of the month.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org