This YouTube video shows supermodel Chrissy Teigen putting 50 Cent and Carly Rae Jepsen to shame by throwing an actually decent first pitch at the Dodgers game on Aug. 6. This feat was particularly impressive because she may have been under the influence at the time, according to her Twitter feed:
Fun fact: you might notice that her jersey says “40 Nugz” on the back. Dodgers reporter Michael Lananna explains why:
Although let’s be honest: if you saw a picture of Teigen with 40 chicken nuggets, you’d immediately submit it to You Did Not Eat That.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This