Frozen’s co-writer and director Jennifer Lee has signed on to adapt the children’s book classic A Wrinkle in Time to film for Disney, Variety reports.
The 1962 Madeline L’Engle fantasy, about two siblings and a friend traveling throughout time and space to find their missing astrophysicist father, was reportedly one of Lee’s favorite books growing up. There are four books in the series.
Bridge to Terabithia writer Jeff Stockwell had previously been attached to the film in 2010. No director has yet been confirmed.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases