There are a lot of really impressive things Chris Pratt can do. For example: he can magically transition from a chubby, lovable idiot to a dead-sexy action hero. Also, he can do a mean french braid.
Now we know he can also rap. In a recent radio interview, when the conversation turned to music, the Guardians of the Galaxy star revealed some deep-seated love for Eminem’s “The Slim Shady LP” and Dr. Dre’s “Chronic 2001.” Soon, he launched into a flawless performance of Eminem’s verse from “Forgot About Dre.”
Next, we’d like to see him rap and french braid and star in an action flick ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future