There are a lot of really impressive things Chris Pratt can do. For example: he can magically transition from a chubby, lovable idiot to a dead-sexy action hero. Also, he can do a mean french braid.
Now we know he can also rap. In a recent radio interview, when the conversation turned to music, the Guardians of the Galaxy star revealed some deep-seated love for Eminem’s “The Slim Shady LP” and Dr. Dre’s “Chronic 2001.” Soon, he launched into a flawless performance of Eminem’s verse from “Forgot About Dre.”
Next, we’d like to see him rap and french braid and star in an action flick ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up