Upon seeing Budweiser’s brilliantly heartwarming Super Bowl ad “Puppy Love,” you might have thought: A 10-week-old puppy building a true friendship with a Clydesdale horse? They aren’t even the same species! It can’t get any better than this.
Well, some evil genius found a way to make it better: Play the absurdly adorable ad over the soundtrack of Ginuwine’s “Pony.” The result is excellent.
Things are about to get a lot saucier, and we like it.
Here’s the original spot:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism