Upon seeing Budweiser’s brilliantly heartwarming Super Bowl ad “Puppy Love,” you might have thought: A 10-week-old puppy building a true friendship with a Clydesdale horse? They aren’t even the same species! It can’t get any better than this.
Well, some evil genius found a way to make it better: Play the absurdly adorable ad over the soundtrack of Ginuwine’s “Pony.” The result is excellent.
Things are about to get a lot saucier, and we like it.
Here’s the original spot:
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science