Upon seeing Budweiser’s brilliantly heartwarming Super Bowl ad “Puppy Love,” you might have thought: A 10-week-old puppy building a true friendship with a Clydesdale horse? They aren’t even the same species! It can’t get any better than this.
Well, some evil genius found a way to make it better: Play the absurdly adorable ad over the soundtrack of Ginuwine’s “Pony.” The result is excellent.
Things are about to get a lot saucier, and we like it.
Here’s the original spot:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving