What happens when you sit a bunch of kids in front of a typewriter? A whole lot of utter confusion, apparently. In the latest installment of their “Kids React” series, the Fine Bros. gathered a group of youngsters, ages 6-13, to see if they know what the heck a typewriter is and how it works.
Turns out that most of these kids do know what typewriters are — mostly from watching movies and TV — but as for knowing how they work? No chance.
Their reactions to this outdated, clunky technology is priceless — and they just can’t seem to grasp the idea that people really and truly used these things. When asked how he felt for those people, one kid replied, “I feel very sad for them. They can’t FaceTime…”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time