Jerry Seinfeld is working on a “secret project” that will bring together Seinfeld stars in something of a show reunion, he told a New York radio station in an enigmatic conversation Thursday.
Responding to questions about why he appeared Jan. 13 with Jason Alexander – George Costanza in the classic show – at Tom’s Restaurant, the New York City diner that inspired the Seinfeld’s foursome regular hangout, Seinfeld said he is working on a “short-ish form” project that will involve Alexander as his Seinfeld character and Seinfeld co-creator Larry David.
The Seinfeld cast last got together before the cameras for an episode in 2009 of David’s Curb Your Enthusiasm, Variety reports.
The “one-and-done” project will be viewable “very, very soon,” Seinfeld said.
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction