Beyoncé’s utter disregard for your evening plans continued late Saturday night as the singer teamed up with rap star Nicki Minaj for a remix of “Flawless” that arrived — once again — with little warning.
While Nicki delivers another monster guest verse on this feistier, more aggressive take on the Beyoncé track, Bey takes a moment to get the final word in about the infamous spat between her husband and her sister: “Of course sometimes sh– go down when there’s a billion dollars on the elevator.”
Is that really the net worth of Jay Z, Beyoncé and Solange? Does it even matter? While the original version of the song was a more inclusive anthem about self-acceptance, the two divas list luxuries and flip its “I woke up like this” hook to send an ever bolder message here: talk all you want, you’ll never wake up like them.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now