Kristin Cavallari has gone from dishing on Laguna Beach catfights to… discussing children’s healthcare?
The reality TV star appeared as a guest on Watch What Happens Live Tuesday night to promote her new show, The Fabulist. Of course, host Andy Cohen couldn’t help but ask her about her controversial statement on Fox News last week, when Cavallari admitted that she and husband Jay Cutler had not vaccinated their son.
“There are very scary statistics out there regarding what is in vaccines,” she told Cohen. “We feel like we’re making the best decision for our kids.”
Watch Cavallari explain her take on vaccines in the video above.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time