They call it the great outdoors, but when you’re a house cat who has never stepped foot outside before, it may not seem so great.
Take the cat in this video making the rounds on the web this morning. The cat’s owner thought it would be nice to take the pet for a walk in the fresh air. The owner hooked his furry friend up to a leash and took him outside for the first time ever. Instead of being overjoyed at his first foray into the open, the cat is overwhelmed to the point of agoraphobic. His first instinct appears to be to impersonate an ostrich, burying his head, not in the sand, but in a passing stranger’s handbag.
Some cats are just meant to be avid indoorsmen.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate