17-year old Haris Suleman’s body has been recovered after the plane he and his father, Babar Suleman, were flying went down the coast of Samoa.
The plane crash occurred on Tuesday as the two were attempting to fly around the world in 30 days. If successful, Haris would have been the youngest person to accomplish such a feat.
Haris’ father Babar is considered missing at this time, as rescuers search around the site of the crash. The reason for the plane going down is currently unknown.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow