Driver roll down the partition, please, Beyoncé’s got a trailer and it’s quite the tease.
The pop icon is usually the star of her own Instagram account, but on Saturday night she shared the spotlight and posted a sneak peak at the trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey, the Twilight-fanfiction-turned-erotic-publishing-sensation that’s now headed to the big screen in 2015.
Perhaps Beyoncé can’t resist the story of a young, innocent college girl falling for a kinky billionaire, but she’s probably in the sharing mood because of her music — catch Queen Bey singing a sultry version of the uh-oh-uh-oh line from “Crazy in Love” in the clip, which promises a full trailer on Thursday.
The film, directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson, stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson and arrives next Valentine’s Day.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time