Britney Spears dined out at a local Cheesecake Factory Sunday evening with boyfriend David Lucado and her bodyguard.
When the $30 bill came at the end of their meal, the pop superstar was under the impression that her bodyguard would be taking care of the bill. Conversely, Spears’ bodyguard thought that Spears would be paying for their dinner.
Their miscommunication resulted in them leaving without paying. However, they quickly realized their error and returned to the Thousand Oaks, California restaurant to pay the bill as well as leave their waitress a $100 tip for the error.
The restaurant’s Senior Director of Public Relations, Aletha Rowe, says there are no hard feelings about Spears’ mistake. “Britney dines in our restaurants quite often and is a wonderful guest. We know that this was just an honest mistake.”
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up