A woman in New Mexico found a surprise after her pickup truck stalled in Santa Fe. When she and local chef Jackson Ault (who stopped to help) popped the hood, they were greeted by a 20lb brown-and-yellow python in the engine block, the Associated Press reports:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow