Dead men appear to play a big role in Alix Tichelman’s life.
Tichelman, 26, was being held on $1.5 million bail by authorities in Santa Cruz County, California, on manslaughter, drug and prostitution charges in the death of Forrest Timothy Hayes, 51, a Google official who died of a heroin overdose on his 50-foot yacht in November.
Santa Cruz police told NBC News that Tichelman, who was arrested July 4, injected the heroin into Hayes and can be seen on the yacht’s own security video calmly collecting her drugs and her needles, closing a blind to conceal the body from view and leaving.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up