Robin Thicke has managed to shock us again—and this time it’s not with his increasingly desperate public campaign to win back his estranged wife Paula Patton.
Retailer 1-800-FLOWERS.COM has partnered with the lovelorn pop star to create two bouquets named after his track, “Get Her Back” and the upcoming single, “Forever Love.” You can buy your desperation in the form of 18 long-stem red roses in the “Forever Love” bouquet for $64.99 or $89.99, or the romantic “Get Her Back” bouquet with 100 red roses for $349.99.
No word on whether the bouquets come in a vase full of Robin Thicke’s tears.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization