In this video produced by Mental Floss, Dr. Aaron E. Carroll, professor of pediatrics at Indiana University School of Medicine and author of Don’t Put That There! And 69 Other Sex Myths Debunked, explains why “bigger breasts are not less sensitive” and “sex is not great exercise.” He also says women cheat as much as men and that it is not true that men are attracted to blondes more than brunettes. And in case you were wondering, dead males cannot develop erections.
Consider the 11-minute episode a crash course in sex research before the second season of Masters of Sex, the show about pioneering sex researchers Masters and Johnson, premieres on Showtime Sunday, July 13.
LIST: 12 Shocking Sex Facts
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy