In this video produced by Mental Floss, Dr. Aaron E. Carroll, professor of pediatrics at Indiana University School of Medicine and author of Don’t Put That There! And 69 Other Sex Myths Debunked, explains why “bigger breasts are not less sensitive” and “sex is not great exercise.” He also says women cheat as much as men and that it is not true that men are attracted to blondes more than brunettes. And in case you were wondering, dead males cannot develop erections.
Consider the 11-minute episode a crash course in sex research before the second season of Masters of Sex, the show about pioneering sex researchers Masters and Johnson, premieres on Showtime Sunday, July 13.
LIST: 12 Shocking Sex Facts
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears