Ever been tempted to prank a colleague with a rubber snake on April Fools Day? Turns out an Alabama construction worker found a real snake crawling out of his office’s toilet over the weekend, WBRC reports.
A member of the Hueytown Police Department grabbed the snake, believed to be a cottonmouth, and then drove to a place where she could “release it into the wild.”
It could have been worse. A Texas woman found a 12-foot African rock python hugging the toilet in her bathroom a couple of months ago.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization