Ever been tempted to prank a colleague with a rubber snake on April Fools Day? Turns out an Alabama construction worker found a real snake crawling out of his office’s toilet over the weekend, WBRC reports.
A member of the Hueytown Police Department grabbed the snake, believed to be a cottonmouth, and then drove to a place where she could “release it into the wild.”
It could have been worse. A Texas woman found a 12-foot African rock python hugging the toilet in her bathroom a couple of months ago.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears