Updated at 8:45 p.m. ET
Justin Bieber pleaded no contest on Wednesday to one count of vandalism for egging a neighbor’s house earlier this year. As a part of his plea deal, CNN reports, the Canadian popstar will have to pay $80,900 in restitution. He will also be on probation for two years and is will be required to complete 12 weekly anger management courses and five days of community service.
Bieber’s neighbor claimed that he caught the “Baby” singer throwing eggs at his house on tape in January. On Wednesday, Bieber was ordered to stay 100 yards away from the victim family. Earlier this year, authorities searched the 19-year-old’s home for surveillance footage of the incident and subsequently arrested Bieber’s rapper friend 20-year-old Lil Za.
Lil Za was charged with felony possession of Ectasy and oxycodone and faces up to nine years in prison.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement