(Warning: some NSFW language)
What if Elsa from Disney’s Frozen had done time for freezing the kingdom of Arendelle? Would her stint in prison have played out like an episode of Orange Is the New Black? This animation sets out to explore that question by replacing OITNB’s Piper with Elsa — and substituting her fellow Litchfield inmates with all your favorite Disney princesses, from Ariel to Tiana to Mulan.
Oh, Beauty and the Beast‘s Gaston replaces Litchfield corrections officer Pornstache, which is pretty good. Additional bonus points for an Adele Dazeem reference thrown in there.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space