Fran Capo has held the Guinness World Record for the fastest-talking female for more than two decades. On average, she can spit out 11 words a second.
Capo, who’s from New York City (obviously), has recorded a new video to remind us all just how quickly she can spew out words. Watch here as she recites “The Three Little Pigs” in a breezy 15 seconds, but let us warn you: this will stress you out in a major way. Be sure to take plenty of deep breaths.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve