Ever try to make a joke about Seinfeld and then have to spend so much time setting up the episode before you get to the point of your story? Now, you can just type one key on your phone — like the “puffy shirt” — to make the reference.
Created by Seinfeld 2000, a Twitter account that imagines Seinfeld plot lines in the 21st century, the emojis below cannot actually be incorporated in your phone’s keyboard, but fans will still get a kick out of browsing the site.
Get the hang of using them if Emojli, the emoji-only social network, ever comes out.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at email@example.com