Ever try to make a joke about Seinfeld and then have to spend so much time setting up the episode before you get to the point of your story? Now, you can just type one key on your phone — like the “puffy shirt” — to make the reference.
Created by Seinfeld 2000, a Twitter account that imagines Seinfeld plot lines in the 21st century, the emojis below cannot actually be incorporated in your phone’s keyboard, but fans will still get a kick out of browsing the site.
Get the hang of using them if Emojli, the emoji-only social network, ever comes out.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears