Ever try to make a joke about Seinfeld and then have to spend so much time setting up the episode before you get to the point of your story? Now, you can just type one key on your phone — like the “puffy shirt” — to make the reference.
Created by Seinfeld 2000, a Twitter account that imagines Seinfeld plot lines in the 21st century, the emojis below cannot actually be incorporated in your phone’s keyboard, but fans will still get a kick out of browsing the site.
Get the hang of using them if Emojli, the emoji-only social network, ever comes out.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy