To show how much he cares, Brandon Strohbehn decided to propose to his girlfriend of 18 months by pulling out a ring during a tandem skydiving excursion. And then drop it. On purpose. Because we live in an era of Jimmy Kimmel.
Strohbehn’s prank was revealed after the 12,500-foot plunge was over when he got down on one knee and gave his beloved the “real” ring. She said yes.
May they enjoy the years ahead of pretending to eat their children’s Halloween candy for kicks.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up