To show how much he cares, Brandon Strohbehn decided to propose to his girlfriend of 18 months by pulling out a ring during a tandem skydiving excursion. And then drop it. On purpose. Because we live in an era of Jimmy Kimmel.
Strohbehn’s prank was revealed after the 12,500-foot plunge was over when he got down on one knee and gave his beloved the “real” ring. She said yes.
May they enjoy the years ahead of pretending to eat their children’s Halloween candy for kicks.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving