Two passenger planes narrowly avoided a collision Saturday at Barcelona’s El Prat Airport. And like most things in the Internet era, the terrifying scene was caught on camera and posted to YouTube.
Plane enthusiast Miguel Angel recorded footage of a Russian plane descending into the airport just as a Aerolíneas Argentinas Airbus was taxiing directly in the path of the approaching plane. Luckily the UTair pilot was able to escape the collision course and land safely.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving