Two passenger planes narrowly avoided a collision Saturday at Barcelona’s El Prat Airport. And like most things in the Internet era, the terrifying scene was caught on camera and posted to YouTube.
Plane enthusiast Miguel Angel recorded footage of a Russian plane descending into the airport just as a Aerolíneas Argentinas Airbus was taxiing directly in the path of the approaching plane. Luckily the UTair pilot was able to escape the collision course and land safely.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now