Bud Light took patriotism to a whole new — and strange — level when it sent the tweet below of a revamped version of the American flag to its more than 80,000 Twitter followers.
Maybe it makes sense to replace the stars in the flag with fireworks for the Fourth of July, but replacing white stripes with beer pitchers goes too far, don’t you think?
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate